BBP Summer Camps 2021
Update: March 16 Some of our camps are full. Please make sure to check back periodically for cancelations or email us to get put on a waiting-list. firstname.lastname@example.org
Blossoming Bud Preschool’s summer camp are full of fun and engaging themed weeks! This summer, we are doing things a little bit different:
From July 5-23 we will be offering a three-week camp, then starting July 26th – August 20th we will offer our usual one-week camps.
Each week we will focus on a different theme to explore. All programs are Monday – Friday from 9:00am-1:00pm. Each camp will be age-integrated with an age requirement of 3-6 years old by the first day of attending camp. Space is limited!
- $25/week diaper fee for non-potty trained students
- Enroll in all our camps and receive a 10% discount!
- For the three-week camp in July, you must enroll for the full three weeks.
- Summer camp tuition is non-refundable two weeks before the camp starts.
- You can always switch to another camp, with availability.
- If you currently attend BBP, or attended last summer, please fill out just the “child information” portion of the registration, sign the medical waiver and check the camp boxes you would like to attend.
- When enrolling siblings, you may just fill out just the “child information” and “medical Information” for the second child.
- Summer camp spots will not be saved until payment is received.
To sign-up, please fill out our online summer camp registration form and we will contact you with your camp tuition total.
Do not miss out on all the fun at BBP this summer!
**We accept check and Venmo @bbp4706
Summer Camp Schedule
Camp #1: Art Camp- July 5-23
Who does not love fun and messy art? Come join us for three weeks and learn about all different types of art.
- Week 1: Create something: tie-dye, melting crayons, string jewelry, yarn bracelets…
- Week 2: Let’s Turn into Famous Artists: Picasso, Michelangelo, Georgia O’Keefe, Andy Warhol…
- Week 3: All Different Paints: acrylic, watercolor, Skittles, puffy paint…
Camp #2: Dinosaur Camp- July 26-30 FULL
The students will become paleontologists studying different types of dinosaurs, fossils, and what makes each of them unique.
Camp #3: Cooking Camp- Aug. 2-6
Let’s get those pots and pans rattling and cook! We will make nutritious homemade and kid-friendly snacks each day for the kids to enjoy.
Camp #4: Music Around the World- Aug. 9-13 FULL
Let’s Dance! Each day we will study a different country by listening to their different types of music. Then we construct an instrument from that country.
Camp #5: Ocean Camp- Aug 16-20 FULL
Let’s take a dive into the ocean to discover ocean creatures and all their fabulous characteristics!