Summer Camps 2019: Blossoming Buds Preschool- FULL
Blossoming Bud Preschool’s summer camp are full of fun and engaging themed weeks. Each week we will focus on a different theme to explore. All programs are Monday – Friday from 9:00am-1:00pm. Each camp will be age-integrated with an age requirement of 2.5 years old by the first day of attending camp.
Other important information:
- 10% sibling discount on camp tuition when both siblings are enrolling together for the same camp
- 10% discount when attending 3 or more camps (**cannot be combined with sibling discount)
- $25/week diaper fee for non-potty trained students (not included in discount)
- Summer camp tuition is non-refundable 2 weeks before camp. After 2 weeks, you may transfer to another camp with availability.
- If you currently attend BBP, or attended last summer, please fill out just the “child information” portion of the registration, sign medical waiver and check the boxes of the camps you would like to attend
- When enrolling siblings, you may fill out just the “child information” and “medical Information” for the second child
To sign up, please fill out our online summer camp registration form and we will contact you with your camp tuition total after figuring out any discounts. We will also send you our important rules and guidelines to read through before camp. Please contact us if you have any questions. Don’t miss out on all the fun at BBP this summer!
**We accept check and PayPal for summer camp tuition
Summer Camp Schedule
Camp #1: Lego Builders- FULL
Come build with us! This camp has a little for everyone from basic animals to more advanced structure.
Camp #2: Ocean Creatures and Ships- FULL
All aboard! Let’s take a dive into the ocean to discover ocean creatures and sunken ships. Will we find treasure?!
Camp #3: Cooking: We love Breakfast 24/7! – FULL
What kiddo doesn’t like yummy breakfast foods all day long? Come join the fun making fruit smoothies, homemade granola, pancakes and much more!
Camp #4: Plants and Gardening- FULL
July 29- August 2
The kids will get outside to do some gardening while learning the growing process from seed to plant. Each student will need to bring a small pot with dirt in it on Monday.
Camp #5: Blast off into Outer Space- FULL
Attention all astronauts and astronomers! In this Space themed week, students will take a peek into outer space studying stars, planets, galaxies, etc.
Camp #6: Cooking: Fun Finger Foods- FULL
Who needs a fork?! Bring your 10 fingers along to cook and munch on some yummy homemade finger foods.
Camp #7: Mad Scientist- FULL
This will be one messy camp! The students will make some fun sloppy and gloppy “stuff” while also spending a day talking about dinosaurs and making a volcano! The students will go through each recipe and will be able to take some home.