Summer Camps 2018: Blossoming Buds Preschool
Blossoming Bud Preschool’s summer camp are full of fun and engaging themed weeks. Each week we will focus on a different theme to explore. All programs are Monday – Friday from 9:00am-1:00pm. Each camp will be age-integrated with an age requirement of 2.5 years old by the first day of attending camp.
Other important information:
- 10% sibling discount on camp tuition when both siblings are enrolling together for the same camp
- 10% discount when attending 3 or more camps (**cannot be combined with sibling discount)
- $25/week diaper fee for non-potty trained students (not included in discount)
- If you currently attend BBP, please fill out just the "child information" portion of the registration and the camps you would like to attend
- Since this is our first year with online registration, we will need all returning families from last summer to fill it out completely
- When enrolling siblings, you may fill out just the "child information" and "medical Information" for the second child
To sign up, please fill out our online summer camp registration form and we will contact you with your camp tuition total after figuring out any discounts. We will also send you our important rules and guidelines to read through before camp. Please contact us if you have any questions. Don't miss out on all the fun at BBP this summer!
**We accept check and PayPal for summer camp tuition
Summer Camp Schedule
Camp #1: Lego Builders- FULL (please email us to be added to the waiting-list)
July 9 -13
Come build with us! This camp has a little for everyone from basic animals to more advanced structure.
Camp #2: Pirates of the Preschool
Calling all girls and boys who like treasure hunts, building ships and constructing treasure boxes!!
Camp #3: Cooking: Great American Classics
Calling all inspiring chefs! The students will make some fun, yummy and popular foods from the great USA.
Camp #4: Plants and Gardening- FULL (please email us to be added to the waiting-list)
July 30 – August 3
The kids will get outside to do some gardening while learning the growing process from seed to plant. Each student will need to bring a small pot with dirt in it on Monday.
Camp #5: Blast off into Outer Space
Attention all astronauts and astronomers! In this Space themed week, students will take a peek into outer space studying stars, planets, galaxies, etc.
Camp #6: Cooking: Around the World
Hola! Bonjour! Ciao! The students will make some fun, yummy and healthy foods from scratch from around the world.
Camp #7: Mad Scientist
August 20 – 24
This will be one messy camp! The students will make some fun sloppy and gloppy “stuff” while also spending a day talking about dinosaurs and making a volcano! The students will go through each recipe and will be able to take some home.